Personal data protection policy
In accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27th April 2016 (GDPR) and its iimplementing provisions, SISTEMES INTERNACIONALS DE CÀRREGA, S.L. informs all users of its Website on the processing of their personal data.
In general, what is the reason for processing your personal data?
- In order to provide services contracted by you.
- To manage the reception of response to enquires or any type of petition which shall be performed by the user, with help of any kind of contact forms provided by the company on its website.
- Provide information on our services.
What is the legal standing for the data processing?
- In order to provide contracted services. Contract compliance
- With a view to a response to enquires or any type of petition which shall be performed by the user, with help of any kind of contact forms provided by the company on its website, for legitimate interest of the company in attending its customers and improving quality procedures or in the case of preparing estimates, pre-contractual actions solicited by the user.
- In order to provide information about the company, their compliance (art 21.1 Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act) if they are not a customer. or a legitimate interest in direct marketing in case of them being a customer (art. 21.2 Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act).
How long will your data be maintained?
In general, the data provided will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the previously mentioned objectives and, in any case, during legally established deadlines.
What is the origin of your data?
We shall process the data provided by yourself and that which shall be generated in relation to Sistemes Internacionals de Càrrega, S.L.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
In general, communicating you data to third parties shall be performed uniquely in case of this communication is necessary in order to provide the contracted services or to attend specific enquiries.
Nevertheless, communication with third parties is possible shall the provisions require so.
Apart from all the abovementioned, third parties, data protection processors, shall have access to your data.
What are your rights in the aspect of data communication?
As Sistemes internacions de Càrrega, S.L. processes your personal data, you have the right to be granted:
Access. -The interested party shall have the right to obtain the following information from the data controller: confirmation on whether the data concering them is or not being processed and detailed information on the specific aspects of the processing performed.
Rectification. – The interested party shall have the right to perform rectification of the inexact personal data which concern them or the completion of data which was incomplete.
Erasure.- The interested party shall have the right to solicit the erasure of their personal data, in any case, the erasure shall be subject to the limits established by legal provisions.
Limitation of processing.- The interested party shall have the right to solicit the limitation to the processing of their personal data.
Oposition to processing.- In specific circumstances and due to reasons related to a specific situation, the interested party could oppose data processing. Sistemes Internacionals de Càrrega, S.L. shall cease data processing, except for legal or imperative reasons or due to performance or defense of possible claims.
Right to data portability.- The interested party shall therefore have the right to receive the relevant personal data provided to a data controller, in a structured and machine readable manner, in common usage, and transfer them to another data controller.
The aforementioned rights shall be executed by means of a written enquiry, duly signed and acompanied by an identification document, directed to Sistemes Internacionals de Càrrega , S.L.: Pau Clarís 138, 6º 1ª. 08009 Barcelona. or by email to: email@example.com
What will happen if I do not provide the necessary data?
The refusal to provide all the identification and contact data indicated as obligatory shall suppose the imposibility to respond to your enquiry or provide contracted services.
Tutelage of control authorities.
In case you find it necessary, you shall apply for tutelage of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, executing an appropriate claim. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.